1. All anglers must be in possession of a valid Environment Agency Licence.
2. All children, aged 16 and under, must be supervised by an adult.
3. All fish and eels must be returned to the water alive.
4. No fish are to be kept in a keep net.
5. Barbless hooks ONLY.
6. Rods must not be left unattended.
7. All anglers MUST have and use an appropriate landing net, mat and disgorger.
8. Fine braid is not permitted as a reel line or pole rig line.
9. Please report all specimen fish caught
10. Anglers are responsible for there own litter.
11. People using these facilities do so at there own risk.
12. No liability is accepted for damage, injury or loss on land or car parks at this venue.
14. No Guest are allowed.
15. There is strictly NO entrance when the gates are locked.
1. No snag leaders or fixed rigs.
2. Unhooking mats to be used at all times.
3. Please report all specimen fish caught.
1. A minimum of 20lb breaking strain must be used
2. No wire traces or barbed hooks to be used
3. Unhooking mats to be used at all times
4. Large 42" minimum landing net to be used.
5. NO Live baiting.