SPECIAL COVID-19 RULES
You must observe social distancing by staying two meters apart.
Under 16's must be accompanied by an adult.
You must bring a suitable mat and net. We will not be loaning any equipment.
The swims have been marked with a peg. When you arrive please locate a suitable peg. Don't come into the reception.
Payment will be taken on the bank. Please have the correct money.
You must stay on your peg, no changing pegs.
Toilets will be open. Hand Washing facilities are available.
No drinks or snacks are available from the shop. Please be sure to bring your own.
You must take all rubbish home with you.
We open at 7AM. Day fishers must have left the premises by 8PM. Please pack away in plenty of time to ensure this happens.
For everyone’s safety and wellbeing if you are unable to follow the rules you will be asked to leave.
1. All anglers must be in possession of a valid Environment Agency Licence.
2. All children, aged 16 and under, must be supervised by an adult.
3. All fish and eels must be returned to the water alive.
4. No fish are to be kept in a keep net.
5. Barbless hooks ONLY.
6. Rods must not be left unattended.
7. All anglers MUST have and use an appropriate landing net, mat and disgorger.
8. Fine braid is not permitted as a reel line or pole rig line.
9. Please report all specimen fish caught
10. Anglers are responsible for there own litter.
11. People using these facilities do so at there own risk.
12. No liability is accepted for damage, injury or loss on land or car parks at this venue.
14. No Guest are allowed.
15. There is strictly NO entrance when the gates are locked.
1. No snag leaders or fixed rigs.
2. Unhooking mats to be used at all times.
3. Please report all specimen fish caught.
1. A minimum of 20lb breaking strain must be used
2. No wire traces or barbed hooks to be used
3. Unhooking mats to be used at all times
4. Large 42" minimum landing net to be used.
5. NO Live baiting.